JCWCO Instrument Stands are engineered and manufactured to be the best available in the industry. Each stand is double-welded (inside and outside), significantly improving strength and eliminating the need for gussets. Each base is pre-stressed to prevent movement and to allow for secure installation. Every instrument stand is manufactured from structural tubing and is available in five corrosion-resistant materials: hot-dip galvanized steel, powder-coated galvanized steel, aluminum, 304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel. Standard sizes are available from stock for quick delivery. Custom sizes can be made to meet the specific needs of the customer.
Hot-dip galvanized stands follow a strict manufacturing process that galvanizes both the inside and outside surfaces for maximum protection against the harshest elements.
Powder coat finishes are available in safety-yellow and white. Custom colors are available for order.
Each Instrument Mounting Stand is manufactured on-site at our factory in Greenville, SC, and every stand is inspected for quality of fabrication detail, finish, straightness and appearance.
- Instrument support stands factory engineered and made with superior design features
- Made from structural tubing , nominal 2” sch-40 pipe
- Post double welded (inside & outside) to pre-stressed base eliminating the need for gussets and to maintain base perimeter contact with floor coped pipe joints
- Add welded-on 1 or 2 hole mounting brackets
- Bolt on attachments, ground lug, flags available
- Available in hot-dip galvanized steel, aluminum, 304 and 316 stainless
- Carbon steel stands are galvanized inside & outside to astm-a123
- Powder coat painted and other special coatings available
- Purchase stands from factory stock or factory made-to-order
- Premium packaging & shipping – easy-to handle on site & in warehouse