JCWCO Load & Deflection Calculator
James C. White Co. Inc. (JCWCo) provides Load Rating and Deflection Information only as a reference to assist the customer with engineering and design work.
UL® Classification Information
TUBETRACK® & CABLE-RACE® CHANNEL TRAY SYSTEM:
COMPLETE SUPPORT AND PROTECTION SYSTEM FOR LOW-VOLTAGE CONTROL, SIGNAL, DATA, AND COMMUNICATIONS CABLES.
UL CLASSIFICATION CYNW.E240501
Where TUBETRACK® & CABLE-RACE® Channel Tray and Tray Fittings are used as a Ventilated Bottom Channel Cable Tray for the support of low voltage control, signal, data, communications, or other low voltage type cables, the CABLE-RACE® Channels and Channel Fittings may be installed per the applicable sections of NEMA Standard VE 2-2000, and NEC-2002 Article 392 for Ventilated Bottom Channel Cable Trays, or per customer’s engineering specifications.
HOT-DIP GALVANIZED CARBON STEEL (GC) TUBETRACK® & CABLE-RACE®
- Hot-Dip galvanized after factory-precision hole fabrication
- In accordance with ASTM-A123
- Proprietary Air Wipe System to dress holes and surface
- 100% Inspection by our certified inspectors before shipping
- Fasteners for galvanized tray are zinc plated carbon steel.